***Hudson Valley Ribfest Potluck Dinner***

we won't be able to attend dinner (we are having about 20 guests)
but I will be bringing my "Cornhole" game - if you want to play stop by over the weekend, Dave will also be bringing a couple of acoustic guitars - you want to play, stop by
Red Planet BBQ

Barring any last minute changes, it looks like the judging area will be made available for the Potluck Dinner. I will have a definite confirmation on Monday. if this happens, we will have a nice area with lots of space to set up and enjoy the potluck. also anybody that would like to help out by cooking few xtra burgers or dogs for the contest organizers to enjoy would be greatly appriciated.

Barring any last minute changes, it looks like the judging area will be made available for the Potluck Dinner. I will have a definite confirmation on Monday. if this happens, we will have a nice area with lots of space to set up and enjoy the potluck. also anybody that would like to help out by cooking few xtra burgers or dogs for the contest organizers to enjoy would be greatly appriciated.

There should be plenty of food - great thinking. I will have some extra brats in there for everyone.

mmmm clams

Was at RD today...can't get back to get the clams so that they will be fresh enough for next Saturday...

Craig and I made an executive decision.. going to do Manicotti, smoked(ha,ha) ,in the BWS Fat Boy with marinara, provolone and mozzarella, fresh basil and herbs....couple of trays...

Sorry about the Clams...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

me too... but what about greg? ;)

D-G-dharma-and-greg-839171_388_480.jpg

well.... Poohbah wants to know about Greg...:shock:

He was hanging with Peter Parker at Troy!

:roll:

There are 3 of us now and we are bringing chili.
Not sure what kind. But it will have beans in it.

Back