Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hudson Valley RibFest, New Paltz NY, 8/20 - 8/21

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves

that Roman Troy Maronie was responsible for: the Mother's Day Massacre, The Christmas Day Slaughter, The Lincoln's Birtnday Mutilations, and The Groundhog's Day Be-headings!

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!

Lesson learned, I could have spent less time trimming the parsley to check to see we still had a fire.

I see he's now passing me on to jinx another team.

:becky:

this'll be quite different than an FEC, that's for sure!

i'll see you up there...i just signed on to help as well.

let's burn some meat with sticks!!!

brian, i'm home @ 7P. gimme a ring or i'll give you ring to hash out details.

can't wait!

Rolf is right about the move in. Consider bailing an exit earlier either north or south on thruway and travel the back roads. Going from the thruway to the grounds takes you through the middle of NP...gonna be ugly. Google maps for an alternative route that brings you in on the other side of new paltz. good luck!!!

Back