Contest Announcment Hudson Valley RibFest, 8/18 - 8/19, 2012, New Paltz NY

Question for the teams going to this comp. Are any of you bringing your kids along? My 11 y/o son and my 7 y/o daughter will be making the trip, and I was wondering if they are going to have anyone to hang out with.

Also, if I could make a humble request...my daughter Stella turns 7 on the 17th, the day a lot us are rolling in. It would mean the world to me, and to her, if we could all gather at some point and sing her Happy Birthday. Thanks!

Question for the teams going to this comp. Are any of you bringing your kids along? My 11 y/o son and my 7 y/o daughter will be making the trip, and I was wondering if they are going to have anyone to hang out with.

Also, if I could make a humble request...my daughter Stella turns 7 on the 17th, the day a lot us are rolling in. It would mean the world to me, and to her, if we could all gather at some point and sing her Happy Birthday. Thanks!

Hey Keith! We will be there with the girls, this is a great one for the kids. Bring bathing suits!

Will there be cake??? LOL

Of course we will participate in a Happy Birthday sing-a-long for Stella! :grouphug:

Blazin' Buttz BBQ will be in attendance. Arriving late on Saturday with the Sam's club motorcade! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Back