How to make Williams' Spicy Apple Grillin' Sauce

Makin a batch as we speak. I left all my sauce back at home 2.5 hours away from my parents house. We are cookin tomorrow. I hope this isnt to hot lol. i fixed it just as the recipe stated. Will let ya know how it turned out.

I made this Recipe Two Months ago and, let me tell ya, This Stuff Rocks!!!!!!:biggrin:

Damnit, now I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow...

Thinking this will go reallly good with ribs. :)

It was the first that came to mind, Doin 6 racks of spares 2 shoulders a 13lb brisket and 6 lbs of sausage. That is good to hear I never did get to get any from Jay, So Im thinkin this will go good on the ribs and shoulders.

It was the first that came to mind, Doin 6 racks of spares 2 shoulders a 13lb brisket and 6 lbs of sausage. That is good to hear I never did get to get any from Jay, So Im thinkin this will go good on the ribs and shoulders.

I'm not doing nearly that much! Only got 1 rack of spares. Damn.. now I need to get canning equipment too...

Tastes Great!!. Only downfall at cookin it at 1am is that when the entire family is alseep, The vinegar is very strong, and everyone was complaining lol.. Had to open all the windows, and still at 930am there is still a hint of vinegar in the air.

When canning this, would a hot water bath be enough?

Check the Ph level when you've made it. If the Ph level is below 4.6 you are fine with just a hot water bath. I think, emphasis on THINK, that with that much vinegar you're below 4.6. But for safety sake I would check it.

We made some lastnight. It is just amazing. In fact it is the first time I have ever made sauce before. Thank you so much for sharing.

is this in the recipe section of the forums? Also whats up with the non reactive pan? non reactive to what? acid?

thanx

Back