How NOT to shoot a video

I'm going to reshoot the video but I think I'll leave them both up. My forearm looks pretty good.

Not sure what you are filming with but if you can put the camera in this instance on the window side opposite of where you are standing you will get better results. Or if you could go elevated say top of window pointing 45 down I think you will like that better. It takes time getting adjusted to where the camera is and being cognizant of not putting yourself in the way of what you are trying to show.

Not sure what you are filming with but if you can put the camera in this instance on the window side opposite of where you are standing you will get better results. Or if you could go elevated say top of window pointing 45 down I think you will like that better. It takes time getting adjusted to where the camera is and being cognizant of not putting yourself in the way of what you are trying to show.

No doubt. Once I set the camera up I never gave a thought to angles it what might be in the way. Or that maybe the object should actually be in the frame...

Back