How do you get cookers to a new cook off?

How many teams are down around Yates center? We found it in the Bullsheet and you had a real informative website. It convinced us to give it a try! I am sure you will get enough teams.

How many teams are down around Yates center? We found it in the Bullsheet and you had a real informative website. It convinced us to give it a try! I am sure you will get enough teams.

Moocow, you were the 5th team to sign up so we have a real nice spot for you. At this time there are 3 teams here in Yates Center that have not gotten around to signing up yet. They will so I am not worried about them. Looking forward to meeting you on the 10th of July. If you have kids be sure to bring them as we have a lot of things for the kids to do that weekend. Thanks again.

I am bringing the family and need to get a motel room for them. Where should they stay?

One of our sponsors is the Townsman Motel. It is on the corner of Hwy 54 and Hwy 75 so you can't miss it. Their number is 620-625-2131. Tell them you are here for the BBQ and Iam sure they will treat you right. Thanks a lot and we'll see in July.

Back