THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I actually also have a pork shoulder on the smoker...and I made up a braising liquid from another one of your posts that was very similar to this. I see you've added beer to this one-I might have to pour a bottle in when I add the shoulder to the pan.

Thanks for the post! Looks great!
Hope you like it as much as I do beats pulled pork imo and nothing wrong with pulled pork, don't know if the beer will make much of a difference, when I told my wife I wanted to use beer she gave me the look like why you messing with a good thing. :shock:

Calling it good.

ahHqlR1.jpg

What a fantastic Saturday cook Kevin! Doesn’t appear you need a Hunsaker/Gateway one bit [emoji12]

I followed your previous recipe, and added a bottle of her light 'beer'. We loved it!

I'm supposed to cook for a family baby shower next weekend, and the mother requested that I cook pulled pork. A sister in law declared that we were having a fajita bar, so I wanted to make the pork fit in with that. I did a ton of searching on the site in the past week, and this was one of the ideas that seemed to really fit.

While we were taste testing it I asked if she thought it would make the mother happy, since it's not straight up pulled-pork. "too bad, this is what we are having!" was the response. It's a winner (and an easy one, at that!)

Back