THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
yes it's true...
i was thinking about the throwdown where the challenger did hot & fast ribs so i thought i'd try it.3hrs & 40 mins total time.i used my rub.these were tender & juicy-i just saved 3 hrs..

kettle loaded w/ gfs lump(good stuff) & some hickory minion meathod.ribs & sausage on @ noon.
aimeeandfastribs010.jpg

about 30 mins in w/ a slight char on the bottom so i moved to indirect heat.
aimeeandfastribs021.jpg

2:30 & the sausage is done
aimeeandfastribs023.jpg

3:10 the ribs are done so i wrapped & rested for about 30 minutes(3:40 unwrapped).
aimeeandfastribs024.jpg

are they done?
aimeeandfastribs026.jpg

sliced
aimeeandfastribs027.jpg

aimeeandfastribs028.jpg

ribs & cajun sausage
aimeeandfastribs029.jpg

Nice looking end product. When time is tight, hot and fast is ok with me. I did twice this past weekend with bbacks. Both times turned out great. Wife even said Sundays were the best she'd had. I think she was just really hungry, but who knows..... Nice pron

blues if ya want to try something even faster try just plain grilling a set of spares. You can have them done and tender in 45 minutes. Much different flavor. Has a grilled taste not smoked. I like them both ways.

Back