SmACk TaWK HoDeDo!!

Andy, welcome to Kansas City. If you need to know where the local grocery stores are or the KC BBQ Store, our KC Welcome Wagon can help you out. We don't have clams at midnight with drawn butter or Damn Dip, but try the burnt ends... they are pretty good.

Hope you enjoy your short stay in my city. At least you'll have a lot of your NEBS friends here to make you feel at home.

Plowboy your always welcome to some Dam Dip any time.:-D
Also I'm sure we could find you something to your taste
in the magic cooler.. :biggrin:

BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

Best of luck this weekend at the Royal

BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

You will have to try my burnt ends sometime... I have heard they are alright... Probably not as good as yours, I mean, Plowboys did win the chest to chest brisket invitational. So I am sure yours are off the hook :p Smart Arse.:icon_cool

That's right. I'd show you my Bull P3nis, but I loaned it out to somebody.

Andy, I finished cleaning out the other side of the warehouse for your Northeast Trailer to park from now on... attached is a DMV application to switch the plates to NY...LOL

Andy, I finished cleaning out the other side of the warehouse for your Northeast Trailer to park from now on... attached is a DMV application to switch the plates to NY...LOL
Boy, Eric put the boys to work, almost sounds like an offer you cannot refuse.....now, all of the cameras that they would put in the trailer could really make those pre-game rituals kinda interesting now for all....

hmmm.... I do have a spare gooseneck rig sitting here collecting dust...

Back