THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
It looked ominous, starting this afternoon.

i9iuuhsh.png

Whipped up a nice margarita pizza, then the tornado sirens went off.

4 adults, 1 toddler, and a geriatric cat all stuffed into a closet adjoining the master bathroom... eating pizza... sharing a single beer (probably should've shared with the toddler)... and watching the WX radar on my iPhone...

Whew! That passed, so I fired up the UUNI again.

VxszP48h.jpg

This time.... a flammkuchen.

isTaI9Jh.jpg

One more pie on the menu - Pear, Blue Cheese, and Honey.

Folks in Muleshoe, TX are getting hammered. Adams, I know you live SE of there, but I sure hope you're hunkered down and safe, too.

Pears and blue cheese???????????????????? Holy Moly! Sounds like an incredible combo. Killer pies brother!

Sorry but we have amazing smoking weather here. :heh:

i6fHRFRh.jpg

Ain't stoppin' me though :becky:

FYtBM0yh.jpg

Pastrami :nod:

RFG4rA9h.jpg

Looks like you've got good overhang there. I leaned heavily on that for the past few days.

Seriously need to help the frozen corned brisket point in the chest freezer to become pastrami... and there's a whole packer in there, too.

Keep on rockin', Sako.

Looks like you've got good overhang there. I leaned heavily on that for the past few days.

Seriously need to help the frozen corned brisket point in the chest freezer to become pastrami... and there's a whole packer in there, too.

Keep on rockin', Sako.

Luckily I do. As for the pastrami, I'm so hooked. Thinking of a hot, piled high pastrami sammich.

Thanks brother! That pear and blue cheese pie won't escape my mind. Have to try that. Combo is amazing. :thumb:

Back