THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
High Plains Cubanos- Pizza 🍕

Cheese pizza topped with
Extra Swiss Cheese
Smoked pork shoulder
Smoked Ham
Spicy B&B Pickles
Onion

Going to drizzle with Coleman's Mustard and dip in Duke's Mayo

Last edited:
Delicious---however, a better base cheese pizza would've been a walkoff home run.
Let's go ground rule double with two rbi's

I like the idea of swiss added to a pizza. Next time will do.

If you have an Aldi nearby, I think their refrigerated pizzas are a notch above most frozen. I still add more stuff. Can't help myself.

I've done this several times with a knockoff Reuben in mind. Corned beef, Swiss, Kraut etc
They're good too.

Well, someone finally found a purpose for cheese pizza...

Just think of it as a round cheesy stick.

Had some folks visiting from up north with three young kids in the group. We decided to order three pizzas for dinner.

The momma told me that the kids want "plain" pizza. Took everything in me to order and pay for a "plain" pizza, even if it wasn't for me.

Just think of it as a round cheesy stick.

Had some folks visiting from up north with three young kids in the group. We decided to order three pizzas for dinner.

The momma told me that the kids want "plain" pizza. Took everything in me to order and pay for a "plain" pizza, even if it wasn't for me.

Plain as in cheese or plain as in sauce and crust only?

Back