THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlane

Full Fledged Farker
Hi everyone,

I've been looking at this forum for a while now so I thought I'd go ahead and join in. Back in 2009 I bought a beer keg that was converted into a vertical smoker and I've been cutting my teeth with it for two years now. It's fine for a pork butt, but to small to do ribs and chicken on, so last week I bought a BWS Chubby. I seasoned it on Friday and then again on Saturday while just getting used to the cooker. Then yesterday I cooked some baby backs and chicken thighs on it. It was the first time I've done baby backs and they turned out great. This is a great smoker and I look forward to learning more from all of you. Thanks for reading.

Joe

Welcome you will like it here.... Hey I having a bash on the 25th come on over and have a cold one and some great food.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, pull up a chair and grab a beer, sit a bit and join in the discussions damn glad to meet ya
RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back