Hey All

NGA QUE

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Christopher
I have been lurking as a non-member picking up tips and getting answers for awhile. I am in NE Georgia. Motorcycles and meat cooked slowly over wood are my pastimes. Well that and waiting hand and foot on an elderly dog. She is a legend among people who know her and lately it has occurred to me how lucky I am to have been around her all these years.
I am just an enthusiast but have delusions of taking it a step further. I tend to dig into every little detail and try for perfection. My passion really is the process, the end result is nice too but its meat, rubbed and smoked, how bad can it be?
If it can be done, there is a correct way to do it. Briskets, butts, shoulders and ribs are my thing. I err on the side of less is more, meaning sauce if you really want it and simple but flavorful rubs. Hickory, Oak and especially fruit woods.
I also am learning alot about Asian cooking, perfecting chicken wings and marinades. The SE Asians really know how to eat.

Anyway, Im excited to keep learning and thank you for having me. I hope I can help out some folks too.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona. Make sure you share some pics of your cookers and cooks also your four legged companion as we have a lot of animal lovers on the site as well.

Welcome! I share the love for motorcycles as well. As you know, it can be a tough decision on a nice sunny day. Do I ride or Q. :)

Back