Hermann, Mo Contest - Roll Call

Too bad I'm comitted to going to the Kansas race that weekend, I really wanted to do this contest. Everyone have a good time, see ya at the Royal.

I can't make this one this year. I'm gonna be out on the east coast watching Iron Chef.
Neil, let me know how you do on those presentations....... :wink:

Too bad I'm comitted to going to the Kansas race that weekend, I really wanted to do this contest. Everyone have a good time, see ya at the Royal.

i did the nascar petty race experince this last weekend look on pit road there are two big black strips there I made them:-D

first and second gear burn outs dam that was fun :cool:

went 126.84 MPH what an rush

york

I'll be in Friday morning, leaving just after turn ins (Todd, hope you don't mind walking 4 times by yourself - I hope). We have to cater a 300 person dinner Saturday night, not to mention a job on the Thursday and Wednesday b4. Hmm, guess I'll relax by cooking some more on Friday and Saturday.

I'll be in Friday morning, leaving just after turn ins (Todd, hope you don't mind walking 4 times by yourself - I hope). We have to cater a 300 person dinner Saturday night, not to mention a job on the Thursday and Wednesday b4. Hmm, guess I'll relax by cooking some more on Friday and Saturday.

If I gotta walk 4 times...:rolleyes:... I might as well make it 5! :eusa_clap

Ok, we're gonna try a little ESP

I want you to focus. Picture a fat bald man and a big red trailer. Now think 9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9,9.....

Or a fat bald guy with a blue smoker.

Hey I thik there is a common tendancy when you start describing guys who bbq??????

Wish I could make it...signed up for the Ballwin BBQ before I found out how much fun the Herman contest is. Have a Margarhita for me York. See you in Columbia.

Bump.......

The week can't go past quick enough! I need to cook! I'm already practicing not sleeping!:roll:

I'm not. Feeding 250 Wednesday (pork steaks, chicken and sides), vending at what usually is a 500 plate event year after year on Thursday (pulled pork, brisket, sides), Hermann Friday and Saturday, cater 200 Saturday night (brisket, pulled pork, twice bakes, etc..). Oh what the heck, I'm ready!

I'm not. Feeding 250 Wednesday (pork steaks, chicken and sides), vending at what usually is a 500 plate event year after year on Thursday (pulled pork, brisket, sides), Hermann Friday and Saturday, cater 200 Saturday night (brisket, pulled pork, twice bakes, etc..). Oh what the heck, I'm ready!
I still haven't figured out how you are going to get back to the city in time to feed the masses on Saturday night....unless you are leaving before awards, which are at 5 PM.

Back