THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd seen these at RD ....wasn't quite ready to try em.....is there a texture difference between those and "spareribs"?

BTW,
These indeed were purchased at my local RD; 4 racks to the pack, 4 bones per rack.
It is hard to really tell sometimes how meaty they are due to the cryovac packing but in this case I went with the weight, about 25lbs and feel.
I cooked 2 and froze the other 2.
Of the 2 cooked, one rack was a bit more fatty than the other but I was still pleased with the results, along with the current spouse and birthday man.

I had also forgotten how great those Ranch style beans were; still working with con-agra and my local stop n shop to try and get them locally.

I agree with Harry, The ones I saw last night at the Publix, the bones were twice as thick as the meat, what a shame to even offer them as dog bones..

Nothing like a cold Shiner Bock!! Yes, we drink that in PA !! Enjoy it when visiting Houston and can get it at one distributor near State College, PA.

:icon_cool

Dino bones are my favorites. And a cold Shiner too......what a combination. That gets a hit in my book!:eusa_clap

Back