Help on new BBQ area

Man, I've got BBQ shelter envy. We are set for a backyard remodel this summer, but I'll be getting into a Pay-Per-View cage match with our HOA :(

You guys definitely have the next level. Our HOA may categorically block any move toward a structure but I'm loving the look and sturdiness of those metal roof enclosures with the vented hoods for maximum ventilation. Bravo!!

Man, I've got BBQ shelter envy. We are set for a backyard remodel this summer, but I'll be getting into a Pay-Per-View cage match with our HOA :(

You guys definitely have the next level. Our HOA may categorically block any move toward a structure but I'm loving the look and sturdiness of those metal roof enclosures with the vented hoods for maximum ventilation. Bravo!!

I feel ya on the BBQ shelter envy. I just got the go ahead from the wife to tear out our patio and re-pour it with the stipulation that I get to build a outdoor BBQ shelter.

Gun Smoke, What fireplace is that you have in there on the back side?
I tried to build a argentine style grill were you have a fire going all the time to make coals you rake them forward and cook over them. It has a santa maria style grate that you can raise and lower. I always have a fire going when I'm cooking and it's cold out.

Attachments

• 0314151915b.jpg
    0314151915b.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 76
Jealousy, jealousy over here. The fire going in the background when it's cold outside is awesome. A lot of times, the wood smoke hitting my nostrils is what helps me let go of the work week. It's therapeutic for me. Top shelf shelter, gun smoke!!

Back