THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy Rich said:
I have two young'ns running around and try to keep them hurded in the yard most of the time I am at home.

Thats no excuse:razz: Fire up that BSKD and slather it with Crisco. Get her seasoned and start making some Q.

I have 2 young ones too. 4 and 1. My 4 year old son now helps with about all steps in the process. Good times. He is especially good at stacking the apple wood after I split it.

Welcome.

welcome rich

fellow rookie here learning as I go--(is this forum great or what?)---anyway we'll both learn and share a lot here:-D :cool: :biggrin:

Welcome aboard. Ask lots of questions, these guys'll give ya lots of answers. Read the Bandera 101 doc that was listed earlier and definitely do the mods. It'll make your life and outlook with the BSKD SSSSSSSSssoooooooooooooo much better. I used my BSKD without the mods for about a year. I used Heavy Duty Aluminum foil for a baffle for the first few months but the basket made all the difference in the world. If you're a tinkerer or have even the slightest bit of mechanical skills, you're gonna love that thing.

15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back