THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearsmokes

Knows what a fatty is.
Hello,
My name is Barry and have absolutely fallen in love with smoking. I got a cheap Brinkman 810-5502 square smoker for my birthday last year. I know it isn't the best but hey, it's the thought that counts right? I have replaced the stock firebox with a square grill wok and am going to replace the water bath with a steel plate and seal up the doors a bit.

Greetings from Hickory, North Carolina :)

I'm glad you have more patience with that Brinkmann than I did. I tried it and couldn't get much satisfaction out of it. I drilled a lot of holes in the charcoal bin and still couldn't get it going like I had hoped. I donated it to a friend and bought a WSM 18.5 which I'm very happy with. My problem is simply that I wanted something that I didn't have to babysit so much.

Welcome to the Brotherhood, pull up a chair and grab a beer, sit a bit and join in the discussions damn glad to meet ya
RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back