THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MHoffmann84

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Michael
Year ago was going hot with a BGE, OTG, & cheap gas grill. Fast forward a year I'm down to nothing, oh how quickly the tides can turn.

Gas grill stopped working end of summer.

The OTG after 4 or so years trying to bring it back to life from its abusive ex-owner it finally kicked the bucket in December.

And after attempting to move my 14 y.o. BGE across the patio this past weekend, wheel got caught in a crack and humpty dumpty will not be put back together again.

So yes I'm still in morning, but on the brightside my wife saw pity and is endorsing me to get a replacement. The problem is I have no idea what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 24
Welcome, Michael. You are encroaching in dangerous territory asking these guys here how to spend your money. It's like an unlimited expense account. You will get lots of suggestions, but one tried and true will be a Weber Smokey Mountain, probably the midsize version at 18". It will cook as well as that egg, but if it were to tip over, there won't be any pieces to pick up. Have fun here, and be sure to let us know what you decide on.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Michael!

I can't imagine not having my BGE so you can guess what I'd recommend.

Back