THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jamie Lopez and I live in Lawrence, KS and I'm addicted to smoking!!:-D
I went to school at KU as have a number of other members here... You may have stepped into the middle of another boarder war....

Thanks to Shawn (Smoke & Beers ), who got me addicted to smoking,
We'll try not to hold the fact that your friends with Shawn against you... lol

So far I've done pork butts, fatty's, moink balls and a turkey. Everything but the turkey went well...but I guess you live and learn. The turkey was dry...but that'll change the next time I smoke a turkey. My poor family have been my guinea pigs...but so far so good:cool:

That's a great start... Don't worry about the bird, it'll come to ya... Oh, and don't worry about the family either... They'll get used to it and the fact that you have a need to take photo's of the food before anyone can start...

In the mean time....

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Really???

Step 1: Trim fat
Step 2: Rinse meat and dry with paper towel
Step 3: Apply rub
Step 4.............

:wink:

Welcome! You'll love it here. This site ROCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back