Hello and a couple of questions

our files section has a section for horizontal smoker mods.. i have a hondo which is very silimar to yours... all the mods are in the "horiz smoker mods" file.

The VZG Man,
Welcome Aboard. The Boyz gave you the recipes. I have been a smokin' on my Brinkmann for about 12-13 years. It's 3:30 a.m. and I am getting ready to go out thar and throw the meat to her this morning. She is a good Ol' smoker and I agree that you can get good Q on just about any smoker you can learn to use. Mine works great.
Come on in and come often and share. Other than me, there are a LOT of great guys that really know their stuff when it comes to Qing. Anything else you want to know, you may want to try finding a site that is a little more refined than this one. PARTY!!!!!
PROOF of that. They let me in here!!!!!!
Welcome.
Smoke On!!!!
ed

Make your life easy, get a Webber Smokey Mountain (vertical smoker). By far, the best bang for your buck. By the time you get the hang of it you will be well on your way to understnading what BBQ is all about and if you decide that you are a horozontial type of guy, you will still have one of the best little smokers on the market as a back up or to take on trips away from home (competition, vacation?). It is an easy one to learn on. Take my advice, I didn't. Any way you go it's a blast and good eating along the way. I don't think there is a wrong way to start out, just jump in and get your feet wet. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Back