THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Will hit BBQ in Lockhart on the way down. Hit a few joints around S.A. On the way back, I'll swing through Llano to hit Cooper's. Mi Tierra pralines will be a must also.
Jorge - I'll be staying at the La Quinta on Durango in downtown. Any good places you recommend? Probably need good places I can get take out(much easier with a 2yr old.) Planning on stopping in at Pig Stand for a try. Need a good Mex. place.

thillin said:
Will hit BBQ in Lockhart on the way down. Hit a few joints around S.A. On the way back, I'll swing through Llano to hit Cooper's. Mi Tierra pralines will be a must also.
Jorge - I'll be staying at the La Quinta on Durango in downtown. Any good places you recommend? Probably need good places I can get take out(much easier with a 2yr old.) Planning on stopping in at Pig Stand for a try. Need a good Mex. place.

If you are staying downtown and like the pralines from Mi Tierra I'd stick with that.

queball said:
Interested in this thread as I will be in SA all next week. I was hoping to get some credible intel for bbq eats in the area.

The best Rudy's Q I had was the one by Sea World. Make the pit stop in Lockhart for better Q.

And see Zilla's post.

Back