HD clearance! Run, don’t walk!

Made two trips and ended up with 67 bags so far. Might try for more as BS shows some still available locally.

12676d8fde160b48d1f4e76e76f12718.jpg
ace9cae0c8af0301084be643272a1e34.jpg
7048f6d4e01673ebed8ecb9ded11f1f0.jpg
29e2a99a8feea6c8332dc321c3cc03ab.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Finally found it in the lumber section on a pallet, go figure. Picked up 12 bags @ $3.90 a bag.

I just got back from HD with 10 bags which was all that would fit in the trunk of my car. It's been raining all day or I would have brought my truck and would have probably bought more.

Our store had two pallets of these.

On a side note, as I was going to check out with my charcoal, a Traeger rep stopped me and tried to hard sell me on a new Traeger grill. I talked to him for awhile but resisted his sell and finally left. He did try to convince me that Traeger was the best pellet grill for the money.

Picked up 6, they had quite a few more. They also had a $349 version of the performer for $175. Might run out for more tomorrow. Going to be hard to resist the grill while I'm there.

They also had the Kingsford professional for the same price though not very many bags of those

Picked up 8 bags at 3.90, didn't look at anything else.

Food Lion has butts for .99 a pound as well, picked up a few while I was out.

I picked up 10 bags tonight and my closest store had about 2 pallets left. They also had the 22" tabletop griddle on clearance for $79. Unfortunately, the 18" WSM was up by $30.

I grabbed 5 bags. Planned on doing a test run in my kamado tonight, but had some stuff come up. Will test it out tomorrow and if it seems good I can go load up. Plenty of bags in my stores.

Went to my local HD which listed 136 bags in stock. They had nothing out but had remnants of other brands being sold cheap. I asked about it and they located a pallet of 66 stashed in another section and brought it down for me. They had no idea of the price but it scanned at $3.90 and the gal was amazed at the deal. I bought 15 bags and will be set for awhile.

Back