THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbq ron

is one Smokin' Farker
anybody plan to enter this event? this will be my very first try at competition. just wanting to get my feet wet and see how it goes :p:p

Last edited:
Well run contest and Greg gives each team plenty of space. Last year about 40% of the field was local if I remember correctly. It always seems to be very windy up there at the Mills, two years two EZ-UPs lost.

i plan on being there if i can figuer out where the kids are going :icon_shy

Are you going to take the same route you took last year? Is so, pack an extra tire. :eek:

:mrgreen: - that was quite an adventure.

York, I thought your rig went and got bigger too didnt it? I dont know how you are going to get it in there this year.

The health department is getting involved this year. Everyone has to fill out a permit but no one has to pay the fee. They may come around and instpect. Never know. They havent told me yet.

entry form is up http://www.bbqsaucereport.com/contest/index_files/Page847.htm

I have a couple of entries so far. I will try to get the team names posted on the website tomorrow night.

We dont have 44+ judges signed up like Washington but we do have about 24ish.

This will be our Second show of the year! I have heard good things about the show and the mills seems like a great spot. Hopefully Blazin Blues wont get DAL.

Back