Contest Results Hazelwood Kick Off Cook Off

Thanks!
Congrats on the dessert. I had an idea that you were top 5 when I stopped to talk to you about it. The judges at your table just loved it.

Not only cant his chicken be beat in STL but it is the only place he has ever received a call in Chicken![/quotE?

yeah, I figured by how much was gone, they either really liked it, or they spent some time throwing it in the trash.

Thanks again...we had a great time, and the family luvs the location...

"I need my shower"

Yes, York. Yes you do.:icon_sick:icon_sick:icon_sick

By the way Greg, had a great time. Weather could not have been better...maybe less wind. Someone over served me on Friday though. hmmmm.
I think someone slipped something in my drink!

He didnt have his way with you too, did he?
Glad you guys were able to come.
I had a lot more fun this year than i did last year.

Thanks!
Congrats on the dessert. I had an idea that you were top 5 when I stopped to talk to you about it. The judges at your table just loved it.

Not only cant his chicken be beat in STL but it is the only place he has ever received a call in Chicken![/quotE?

yeah, I figured by how much was gone, they either really liked it, or they spent some time throwing it in the trash.

Thanks again...we had a great time, and the family luvs the location...

I like it too.
The mall has all that land across from it that is just grass. Perhaps we could move there too OR dear god do it twice a year.

If we are haivng nice weather we are in the grass - bad weather in the parking lot. Last minute decision type of thing. Might make things harder.

It was a great competition. Congrats to Greg and for all teams who walked. I was a judge, and believe me, the competition was steep. The quality of bbq was amazingly good, which made for awesome judging.

Hey Steve, I was just looking over the scores again, indeed it was steep!
16 of the 35 teams score at least 600! 3 more had at least 595. Thats over half the field!

thank you for that jack i blew out an tire on the way there and he had my back you saved my butt

Three years after it was put in the trailer, good to see that jack finally came in handy. I am just happy I wasn’t the one using it.

(knock on wood and check the tire pressure in the spare)

I like it too.
The mall has all that land across from it that is just grass. Perhaps we could move there too OR dear god do it twice a year.

If we are haivng nice weather we are in the grass - bad weather in the parking lot. Last minute decision type of thing. Might make things harder.
Personally, I liked being in the parking lot.Its nice and level and easy to roll the cooker on and has great lighting.

After the awards we went to Cabela’s and did some damage. Hopefully they saw a few teams go through their store.

Thanks again for doing a great job.

The GM noticed all the nice big boxes that everyone was buying sitting in the parking lot when we were done :-D

Back