hazelwood cookoff

Well it looks like I'm not gonna make this one. Due to a clause in my Blues Hog sponsorship contract I'm not allowed to cook in the same contest as Bill in any competition with less than 100 teams. :crazy:

I will be there for at least one, if not both, days. Maybe I can be a runner! :whoo:

Rick

Rick - I could sure use a chicken cook on my team if you're needin something to do ;)
Now see...here I was reading this thread and thinking we don't have to worry about Rick and his damn chicken....Come by and drink and party Rick...stay away from the chicken..:tsk:

After that 40th place chicken in Washington I'm surprised anybody wants me to even touch their chicken! :shock:

.... and just to be clear .... I have no sponsorship contract with Bill. Just jerkin' y'alls chain. This silly thing called family life kind of got in the way of my weekly bbq outing. I'll be back on the trail soon. Maybe Columbia. :pray:

See you guys this weekend!

Rick

After that 40th place chicken in Washington I'm surprised anybody wants me to even touch their chicken! :shock:

.... and just to be clear .... I have no sponsorship contract with Bill. Just jerkin' y'alls chain. This silly thing called family life kind of got in the way of my weekly bbq outing. I'll be back on the trail soon. Maybe Columbia. :pray:

See you guys this weekend!

Rick

That's funny Rick.....Come on by if you come out, you know I always have a beer for you.

Friday and Saturday in the parking lot at the St Louis Mills Mall. Right next to Cabela's. Can't miss it!

Rick

Hmmmm.... no shiggin off Rick this weekend grrr... guess I'll have shig off Big O Dang O and Vexter1 (HQUE)

Hmmmm.... no shiggin off Rick this weekend grrr... guess I'll have shig off Big O Dang O and Vexter1 (HQUE)

ROFL - I wasn't far behind Rick on chicken (42 - his was 40) last week - so don't take tips from me on that one - LOL!

Just checked accuweather.com - weather looks B-A-D - strong thunderstorms and wind gusts up to 28mph on Friday - looks like we might be re-enacting the "we're gonna die!!!!!" scene from Pitmasters and Harry Soo - LOL!

We're planning on being there between 11a and noon on Friday - lots of work going on with the extra categories.

We'll see y'all there!

Mike and Aaron should get there with the trailer around 1. I am waiting to pull my kids out of school for this one. (my family like the mall) (thanks Greg)We should bring the rv in around 2.30 I hope.
Fair warning if you are bringing kids.... There is a carnival setup at teh mall this week with rides and everything.

Back