THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
It was for a Playoff game..... We have a local meetup group here in Tampa for the Kansas City Chiefs. The leader of the group wanted to have a party and I told him I have a smoker for the job. It was pretty intense for me cause like I said never done anything of this magnitude. It was a lot of fun!! :-D

Thanks everyone yes she's a mighty fine Cooker. It hold temps very well for the size, the front door sits at 225, back door about 245 and the ribbox above the firebox sits at 275. I couldn't have found a nicer one. Bubba Grills has a very nice line of cookers and I'm proud to have one. I got it used but it was only used 5 times and it shows. I have lots of room! I have 2 fryers on the front also! I need to get a grate made for the fire box, sometimes I feel I don't get enough oxygen under the fire.

Back