"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Decent weather, so gonna make the most of it.
Tonight, MSU chicken tacos.
Mixed up some Taco seasonings and some oil, gotta few BS thighs marinating away.
They'll go on the kettle later.
Homemade quac will accompany the tacos.
Tomorrow, chiidogs, dogs cooked over wood phire, wiphe's Homemade sauce.
Sunday, pork shoulder on the kettle.

BTW, Local Kroger has pork butts $1.49/# with card.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Happy Phriday!

I think I'm gonna try my hand at Texas Chile/con carne, and perhaps dabble with a little frito pie! Should have all the ingredients; beef, chilis, beef stock, fritos etc...

The Mrs and I did an impromptu phreezer dive just now and it yielded some goodies...of which are some crab legs and mussels. So we'll be eatin' good tonight.

Also phound some more chicken thighs and quarters, lots of beeph and pork trimmings, as well as an ahi tuna steak and a turkey breast....So Saturday and Sunday dinners are up in the air at this point.

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the pharking weekend.

be good, brethren!

Montreal Smoked Meat. Getting there...

F2hs1OJl.jpg

Paging Dr Phu and all you smoke smelling ember heads!!...Did a flat iron steak (darn they have gotten expensive!!) last night on the weber. Taking the minister of War and Finance out to hear some music tonight. Tomorrow night (because of some of you guilty bretheren) I’ve gotten on a thigh on the vortex kick!! Really simple, but I think very good. Garlic power and maybe some brine. When done take off and shake in some Kosmos wing dust....vinegar and also the parmesan. I know I know.....overly simple but darn I think pretty decent!!...Peace my brothers and DUDETTE. Enjoy the beautiful weather......cook a little extra and just take it to some elderly person that will really appreciate it.........enjoy....

Simple is good, Dude.

Last night I phired up the Ooni phor a thin crust pizza.

Tonight my wings weren’t thawed so called an audible and had some burgers with mushrooms and onions.

Tomorrow will be the chicken wings, vortex style.

Happy weekend!

Back