"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Brethren!

This weekend, we'll be enjoying some bone in new york strips this evening. Tomorrow is Ribs on the OKJ! Was going to do 2, but ended up with some phriends coming over so it's 3 racks, my homemade Italian Sausage, and home made BBQ beans as well. Sunday is up in the air. All I know is that beer and phootball are involved all weekend!

Two years ago, I missed out on this whole time of the year, so I am trying to Carpe Diem as much as I can to make up phor lost time.

D-Backs are super close to clinching a wildcard spot with 3 games lepht.

Eat Drink and be Merry Brethren!

Got some salmon curing right now for Wampus' Easter Rum Hot Smoked Salmon, also gonna do ribeyes with one son tonite, and just to be Phair, ribeyes with the other son on Sunday. :whoo:
Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Busy weekend here Pholks so gonna try to squeeze in some bonez

Homecoming game tonight and both kidos have dates. Dance is tomorrow evening so we are playing limo driver next few evenings

Sunday we are going to the Cowboys game!! Might tailgate not sure yet

Y’all have a great weekend

Paging Dr phu and all you smoke blowing fire starters!!!! How y’all doern?? Played a lil blues harp today so tomorrow I’ll cook something. May go to the butcher for some real beef wibs. Hope all you yahoo’s have a great weekend, be generous with your food, we are so very blessed in this country.....Peace dudes and dudette.

P-20230929-173510.jpg

Heh Heh..

My first two fatties and all I can say is where have you been all my life? Wow, absolutely delicious! The top fatty is Jimmy Dean Maple and the bottom one is their "natural" one. The beef ribs were amazing too. I did the last 3 hours covered with some beef broth on the bottom. Melt in your mouth goodness!

Attachments

• Fatties.jpg
    Fatties.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 23
  • Beef Ribs.jpg
    Beef Ribs.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 24
Back