THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all smoking ember heads!!!!!!!!! Not much going on tonight but prob do some spares tomorrow as the “DOGS” go in to Red Stick on the river to take on the “Tigahhhs”.
should be a great game.......Want to get cooking done before kickoff......Peace and happy weekend .....
dudes and “Dudette”.

Between bike rides The Bride has been having me play Paul Bunyan. Nothing natural about trimming trees standing on the ground with an extension limb saw. However, newly opened Makers Cask Strength
Gets credit for an assist. Have a 20something ounce porterhouse beginning to thaw. Steak-Sausage and a colorful veggie, perhaps Sunday. Don't have mountains but do have some really big ditches on The High Plains. May explore.
Everyone have a safe enjoyable weekend.

Wiphe called an audible.
Phound the phrozen phish my sister giphted us last month.
Red Snapper phrom ~100 miles ophshore oph Sanibel.

Side note, just phinished cutting and splitting wood phor tomorrow's brisket smoke.
Thought I had plenty. I did not.
Glad I checked!

Back