"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I'm pretty sure my wallet will be smoking after this weekend... Christmas shopping is no joke. Now I'd like to get into a Corned Beef Brisket and make some killer grilled corn beef sammies!

Now that sounds really good. Haven't had corned beef in a while. Perhaps I'll follow your lead.

Killing me, Dub..........

Looks awesome! :thumb:

Thank you. Thank you.

I've gotta say....I'm onto an outstanding chili recipe these days. My family loves it. I tweaked it yesterday and they really liked the change.

Looking forward to a chili competition at work.

The weather here went cold and rainy yesterday. Great weather for chili.

Today's weather is yuck, too.

I've gotta figure out what I want to cook today.

I've really had the craving for some chicken lately...may fire up a grill for chicken.

Running way low on smoked salt, too.....gonna set up the small Weber with a smoking tube and let it ride on some smoked salt.....it's cool enough to throw some cheese in there, too. :thumb:

Figured I'd use the leftover chili in some baked potatoes with bacon & cheddar. Olive oil on the outside of the potatoes with the remaining smoked salt rolled on them.

Gonna vacuum and wash the cars, too. Make the most of my one day off work, lol. Gonna be thirsty work.

Paging dr phu........ok ok..so I’m late to the party...AGAIN.....WE HAVE SNOW....in central ms......it is BEAUTIFUL.....so the coldest day of the year deserves QUE on the drum!!!!!!...ran out and go some baby backs.....plus....you know those presmoked hamhocks you see in the store....put them in some foil with garlic and SM pecan rub and gonna steam them for awhile ...while the Baby backs do their thing!!!!....may not be perfect but I got a SMILE on my face.....happy weekend dudes and dudettes!!!!!!!...

Fired up the Webers. Smoked cheese and salt in one of them.....some chicken for a later mea in the other.

Chili keeps on trucking on some baked potatoes with smoked cheeses.

Sweet potato pie with marshmallow topping baked in. It was fit to eat.

Back