Happy Friday Farkers...What's Smokin' This Weekend?...

I have 2 butts going on the Lg BGE at about 6:30pm. I'll be injecting Chris Lilly recipe, mustard slather and Plowboy's Yardbird rub and using some cherry/hickory chips scattered throughout the lump. I am starting to drool on my keyboard.
I may put on some ribs after if I have the time.

Cooking in the Inside Kitchen This weekend, Fellas. No Smoke. Making Baked Spaghetti and Toasted Garlic Frenchie Bread w/ Royal Magical Rare Mexican Kaskaskian Pepper Dipping Oil....Sorry....:icon_blush:

Two 8lbs Pork Butts - Chris Lilly rub w/ apple juice spritz. Should be done around 1030 or 11 tonight & ready for the Iowa/Iowa State game tomorrow... :p

Four Beef slabs of decent size and a bunch of chicken legs. Got to set up the tent, suppose to rain most of the weekend.

toad, happy birthday brother! The menu for your friends sounds like a fantastic combinations of items. That all sounds good. Sunday afternoon will be our only chance to fire something us...so don't know what it will be yet.

toad, happy birthday brother! The menu for your friends sounds like a fantastic combinations of items. That all sounds good. Sunday afternoon will be our only chance to fire something us...so don't know what it will be yet.

Thanks Meat. It'll be a good day with good friends, and the Wife and I need it. We had to put down our 4 year old Australian Shepherd Bo last weekend, and it's been pretty hard this week. He was a butthead, but we loved him very much.

IMG_7399-1.jpg

Cooking in the Inside Kitchen This weekend, Fellas. No Smoke. Making Baked Spaghetti and Toasted Garlic Frenchie Bread w/ Royal Magical Rare Mexican Kaskaskian Pepper Dipping Oil....Sorry....:icon_blush:

See what a hint will do! and a bag of Royal Magical Rare Mexican Kaskaskian Peppers will do! The peppers are smoked so your OK!

toadhunter911 , man that's a bummer about your pup! I understand the being real sad. They always love you no matter what kind of day you've had. Glad you could enjoy some good time and good food with your fiends. That always helps.

Back