Happy Friday Farkers...What`s Smokin` This Weekend?

I'm interested in the peach bbq sauce too! This weekend may see a couple rib eyes and butternut squash, probably some russets in foil right into the coals. Wow, I just had dinner (pasta) and I'm getting hungry again.

got the $2.23 deal on 46 bags of competition kingsford today

some pork sammies and some pulled chuckie for me!
after that deal i just couldn't wait.
just got em on!

a little snow is no reason to shut her down energyzer:becky:

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
Will do a bunch of ABTs and 2 spatchies for the games on the wsm.
Snow makes it more fun actually. The quietness of the road as the cars drift by. Interrupted by the occasional plow brigade. Making the end of my driveway that much more fun to clear.

Will do a bunch of ABTs and 2 spatchies for the games on the wsm.
Snow makes it more fun actually. The quietness of the road as the cars drift by. Interrupted by the occasional plow brigade. Making the end of my driveway that much more fun to clear.

There are football games this weekend? TCU kicked arse last weekend, and the Steelers have a first round bye. Nope, no football on. :laugh:

I'm sticking with the chili, since it will be very chilly. Get it? Chili and chilly? Get it?

I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

CD

Have some marinated ball tip steak probably for Sat and for Sun a part of a wild hog leg a friend gave to me to try. I'll also be making some MOINK balls for my wife to take to a girls only party.

Yesterday Padawan and I cooked some ribeyes...probably gonna smoke some ribs tonight or tomorrow.

Have Phun y'all!!!:cool:

My decision to do chili on the stove turned out to be a good one, as my grills and smokers are covered in snow. I hope to be making smoke again next weekend.

CD

Back