Happy 4th of July from Saudi Arabia

Thanks for serving, Brian. Hope you can put your q'ing skills to good use over there, I'm sure your buddies could use some good q!

Hey Brian, good to hear from you...When you get back we can cook across from you again and I will display my talent for dropping trailers and tearing up coolers ...We aren't cooking Winsor this year!

thanks for all you do brian if you are back on sep 18 we are doing an benifit cook for operation home front :clap2:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the goodwill--the Air Force has me till Jan 2011. I am hoping to make it to Little Rock next year, then Rock N Ribs, the Gab or Memphis in May, the Cattlemans and of course everyone's favorite the Royal. We will see how it all goes. I'll try to send a post now and then so at least I can become one Chatty Farker when I return.

BC

When you return, you'll get some good invites!

Serve well.. eat well!

Cheers!

Billy

Greetings Brian.As so many have said, thank you so much for what you do to protect our freedoms and make it possible to live and be free in the land that we love.

We also hail from the upper midwest (MI) and hope that one day we will be able to meet you and say thank you in person. Until then, be safe and God's speed.

I hope you and your fellow soldiers had a nice independence day. I thank you for your service and sacrifice, so that all Americans can enjoy their lives and freedoms.
Yes, I fly the flag everyday at home, and everyday at cookouts and comps.I wish more teams would fly the stars and stripes. Many of them have their team banners, but are missing the flag of our country.Kinda sad, really. Hopefully, more teams will catch on and fly our pride and joy!

Gods speed, and God Bless America.

Capt Dan.

Thank you to all the men and women who serve our country with honor and pride! Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!

Thanks Again everyone,

I look forward to meeting all of you as well. I never seem to make it out of my own camp half the time at comps, but when us Clark Kent's are in the house--we are usually not to hard to spot.

Loud and Proud!

Clark

Hey Clark, just saw this -- You know my feelings. Thanks again, bro.
I will shoot you an email so we can get the messenger thing up! Take care over there brother.

Back