Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hannibal Mo, Muddy Water BBQ Fest.

Hello Guys,
I just wanted to thank everyone who attended, and congrats to Lion Bout the Q, All American, and everyone who got a call.
One of the things I like best about putting a contest together is the people I get to meet. Like last year I learned a lot and got a lot of great input from teams on things we can improve. I hope to see all my old friends back next year and look forward to meeting many more.
Good Luck to everyone the rest of season.
Kevin
Sorry we didn't make it this year....will definitely look at returning next year!

Congrats to Lion 'bout the Que! And to all the others that walked!

I agree it was a very well run contest. We did not want for anything. Kevin and Pops Club did a GREAT job!!!! Will be back next year for sure.:eusa_clap

Congrats to Lion Bout the Que! Way to go.:clap2:

Clint
Muddy River Boy

got the app today can't wait for this one:becky:

I this Comp still happening?? I keep trying to look at the web site and it is gone. I need to get and application, any ideas bout where I can get one? This is a fun event, I have been there the last 2 years but have never entered the comp.

Thanks

I couldn't find the contest on the KCBS web site. When is it?

There is a comp just outside of Hannibal on the weekend of the 20th. Perhaps they moved it, or are having schedule conflicts since it appears very close to when this event happened last year.

There is a comp just outside of Hannibal on the weekend of the 20th. Perhaps they moved it, or are having schedule conflicts since it appears very close to when this event happened last year.

We are signed up for that one. Not the same people. I messaged Kevin about Hannibal.I will post what I find out.. Peter

Not posted on KCBS, website is null... loosing confidence in this comp for 2011. 2 months out at this point.

Back