THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fantomlord

is Blowin Smoke!
ok...just want to verify before I fark up Easter dinner...

approximate cook time (yes, I know, go by IT...looking for a ballpark) on a ~9 lb ham. It's home cured, and I'll be doing it on the WSM, so probably around 275. I was figuring on giving myself about 3 hours to get it done...not too concerned if it's done a bit early--no problem to keep warm, and or warm back up to serve.

Thanks, and happy Easter

oh...got this leg of lamb to do today, too. it's around 15 lbs, gonna be really tight in the kettle...can't wait for that!

D0246964-7B02-4E0E-8C69-F6670E4D682B_zpsenb2bbmt.jpg

I'd go with maybe 15 min per lb. but could be less. I got about 9.5 lb on right now and it's cruising right along. With more meat in the smoker it'll slow it down a tad.

Cooking about 300 now but started off about 250*...this sucker is a little stubborn and will finish around 20 minutes a lb.

I was in about the same boat...started around 250, bumped it to 350, and it was a stubborn little bastich!

came out pretty tasty, thought.

Back