Half Pint?

We have smoke! :D
v46vs6.jpg

hvcgsm.jpg

..thanks to some or your ideas Nate.

Doing the chicken hotter at about 250 but I just found that when I covered one hole in the lid with a magnet, the temps stay at 225.

The chicken finished and was good but I'm not sure I like the lid this way.I put small flat on a few hours ago and the temps are unstable.

hummmm?

Sunday at the pub was a success! She held temps well for the Silverside and even started a beer can chicken for us.

We made a few quid for charity but our prices were way too low if we were doing it for pure profit. I think we now have proof that we can make this work for the pub so the future is bright.

Thanks for all you help Mark (Spacethegas) now get some rest because we may do it again next week. :cool:

b7gugi.jpg

We had a bit too much inlet and as you can see it's at temp with the ball valve closed and the second intake half covered with a magnet. * Note to self - do not use vinal magnets for controlling intakes, they melt.* I'll be glad to see the large ball valve replaced with something smaller cleaning up the overall look.

Thanks Retread it's nice to have someting small to travel with.

I figured out what the problem with the temps were. While taking out the trash and emptying the ashes tonight I noticed that all the bolts used for holding the grill were loose. I remember placing them in finger tight then going back to the box to grab washers for them, I must have gotten side tracked as usual. DOH!!

Just a quick spatch cock with sea salt, pepper, chili, oregano, rosemary evoo,butter and tangerine juice and slices.

34ybo9c.jpg

hwz3lv.jpg

Smoked it low over pecan and cherry then ran the temps through the roof after the flip.

i1fy1e.jpg

ev0xhv.jpg

ery4xz.jpg

All done. :wink: High temps made for perfect skin.

2l899wo.jpg

Thanks guys the calendar girls want to come down and do a car wash/BBQ but I have to get approval first. :cool:

v3kbbp.jpg

Thanks Roger and I'll try not to forget the camera.lol I still need to get approval first but I thonk it's a go.

HaahahahHAHHAAHAHAH! Don't worry I have a file or two full of picures from four of the five girls you see there so if I forget can I just get banned for a few hours?

I don't know the proper name for it but I know someone here will. It's used for connecting industrial pipes together some sort of stainless flange.

It would slide over a pipe like this..
flange.jpg

Back