THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just to add. It was -22c here last night I started a shoulder in my wsm it held 225 exactly. Then I turned it up to 275 around 4am started the cook at 8 the previous night. It held 275 till 8 am no prob. 1 basket of coal didn't add at all.

I have a DigiQ II DX and love it but I would really like to have one of the PartyQ models to run my Kamados... I may have to spring for one at some point...

I have the Iq 110 and use it on my wsm but I also used it on my weber performer with the smokenator with awesome success. My Lil brother uses the guru on his BGE and loves it . I think it depends on what you want to spend and what features you want . I have rock solid results from my Iq. I set it up on the Wsm ,set the temp , monitor everything for about 2 hrs just for my piece of mind then go to bed and so far every time its given perfect results! I would recommend buying a couple extra probes because I have had them go bad at the worst possible time.

Back