THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MrsMista doesn't think we will make much money on PC so what does she do? She goes out and gets dinner orders for us to cook the night before we leave for the contest. Gotta love that woman...

MrsMista doesn't think we will make much money on PC so what does she do? She goes out and gets dinner orders for us to cook the night before we leave for the contest. Gotta love that woman...

She is pimping you out!

I ain't coming fellas! I need to stack my chips :rolleyes:

Is that Chris Yankee from Yankee BBQ that is entered? I think so. Uses an FE500 I believe. We met him at the Judging class and we hung out alot on Saturday at this years Jack. Nice fella but I cant find his phone #. One of you guys look him up and if you dont mind ask him to get in touch with me. He is a member here but hasnt been on for a while.
Thanks.

I am betting that it is him. He seems to be serious about our hobby too.
Neil, look him up for me if you dont mind.

Man, I am sleeping in the Dodge, I have not have a Cold in 20 years! My Chest feels like it is on fire tonight, gonna be a long contest!

80 is perfect and we have been there for weeks
Yea all those Rich People move here because the weather is so bad

I got a call yesterday asking if we would go Rain or Shine
Made me think of you Guys and your Polar Cook Offs
:) We are spoiled weather wimps

Bent Sorry ta hear your under the weather

All the rich people move to San Diego Thom.
Im looking forward to this comp, and hope it RAINS all night long.

Drive safe everyone, see you all tonight.

Anyone know when BigMista is heading out today? I'm trying to get ahold of him. If someone sees him can they have him e-mail me at jtfisher63 at sbcglobal.net. Thanks

Back