Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Grillin & Chillin BBQ Cookoff Owensboro, KY 9/26 & 27, 2008

I would like to tell every person who has a chance to ever do the 9:22 shot with the Reverend Randy of Ulcer Acres. LOL do not miss this! Good times....

Congrats again to Sid and Connie !!.. they had done well the past few contests and I knew a G.C. was in their grasp. They've done a ton of practice and lots of hard work, and this G.C. is well earned.

A HUGE thanks to all the Brethren who helped me out during the awards. Brian was floored! You guys played it to the hilt!

Enjoyed being around all of you throughout the whole contest! The folks at Owensboro are second to none at putting on a great contest. The location, the team dinner, the fireworks, the contest itself, the awards, the get-togethers Saturday night, everything was 1st class!

Can't wait for next year . . . . . except for the payback!:eek:

Phillip & Kathy

I'm sure there are other reps out there Jim... Some that don't abuse the organizers... As I thought you did a great job. I did get a terrible box number, but I will blame that one on the rep... :shock:

Well we are still flying high. Can’t really explain the feeling – but it sure feels very good. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and bear hugs. The BBQ world has the greatest people.

Thanks to the Grillin & Chillin folks and the Diamond Lake team for putting on a great event. And what can you say about Phillip and Kathy – they do a great job and have a lot of fun in the process.

Also want to thank our Saturday evening visitors – Connie & I won’t need to buy any toilet paper for at least 6 months.
icon7.gif

I'm sure there are other reps out there Jim... Some that don't abuse the organizers... As I thought you did a great job. I did get a terrible box number, but I will blame that one on the rep... :shock:

Abuse doesn't even begin to describe how I was treated Scottie. My therapist says it may be years before I recover from the ordeal.

Just for the record, I begged Phillip to let me number the boxes but he wouldn't hear of it. He stood over Kathy cracking the whip and the poor girl was writing as fast as she could.

Well we are still flying high. Can’t really explain the feeling – but it sure feels very good. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words and bear hugs. The BBQ world has the greatest people.

Thanks to the Grillin & Chillin folks and the Diamond Lake team for putting on a great event. And what can you say about Phillip and Kathy – they do a great job and have a lot of fun in the process.

Also want to thank our Saturday evening visitors – Connie & I won’t need to buy any toilet paper for at least 6 months.
icon7.gif

That was long overdue Sid! You and Connie have worked hard for it!

icon7.gif
mpcooker.JPG

I thought that was something you and Connie did for Halloween :wink:

I would never do something like that to nice folks like Sid & Connie. hahahaha

I would never do something like that to nice folks like Sid & Connie. hahahaha

I know you would not my brother - that is why we are so proud to actually got an original Perry Brothers and Sons team cook glove that was personally signed by you.

There has been a non-stop line of people coming to the house to see it. We had to add additional security for the house. Due to crowds coming by we are thinking about turning the place into a Bed & Breakfast. Capitalize on our good fortune!!!!

Sid and Connie CONGRATS.......you guys are a great pair......even though Connie wont share the blues collection. Especially huge for your first one!! Hope to cross paths once again.....glad mom has turned for the better

Back