THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
I made these after we finished off the last of the Boeuf Bourguignon stew I had made last week. I had picked up three large free stone peaches from the store. I placed my CI griddle on my gasser and let if heat up on high for 10 minutes. While that was happening I made a brandy sauce by combining ½ cup of brandy with a ½ of brown sugar and ½ tsp. of cinnamon. I then cut the peaches in half and dipped them face side down in some brandy then some brown sugar and finally some cinnamon. I then placed each half, face side down, on the CI griddle for 2 minutes to caramelize the sugar. Then moved the CI griddle out and placed the peaches face up, poured in some brandy sauce, and grilled for 3 minutes.

IMG_4553_zps0d87e804.jpg

Here is the results.

IMG_4554_zps3dbe4597.jpg

And finally poured in some more sauce and then some Ice Cream and Walnuts.

IMG_4558_zpsa162a504.jpg

IMG_4557_zps1abbe88a.jpg

good.gif

Thanks everyone. It was as good as it looks. Please note to include ¼ cup of butter in the sauce that I forgot to include in the ingredients in the earlier post. (Can't edit it now)

Back