Grilled Asparagus...

I love grilled asparagus also, as simple as salt and olive oil is fine for me. I did get fooled once, the guy had marinated it is habanero salsa, holey smokes! :shocked:

I can't believe no one has gone here yet, but bacon (or prosciutto) wrapped & grilled aspar-grass is da bomb!

Indeed!:thumb:

IMG_0511.jpg

Hey Casey Dog you forgot the most important instruction to cooking asparagus, keep the spears 90 deg to the grill :laugh:

Marinate

We love ours grilled too. I like to simply marinate in a baggy with Italian dressing, grill, and then drizzle with Meyer lemon. Tasty...

Been grill asparagus for years. Last year I had to take my companys annual physical that includes a drug test by urine sample. Hehehe that was fun :mrgreen:

IMG_0066rs.jpg

IMG_0017a.jpg

Yuppers......

One of my very FAVORITE veggies to grill.
IMG_0349.jpg

Along with MUSHROOMS!!!!
IMG_0354.jpg

I lalso agree with the simple seasonings. EVOO, coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper. YUM!!:thumb:

Another way I've done it that's KILLER is with sesame oil and sesame seeds.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

if you want to go really light (calories and fat grams) spray them with PAM instead of coating with olive oil (i also spray the grill with PAM before putting them on).

you'll be surprised that they still taste great and be happy about the improvement in the nutritional value

I've done that, too. You can get olive oil or canola oil in spray cans, too.

CD

Hey Casey Dog you forgot the most important instruction to cooking asparagus, keep the spears 90 deg to the grill :laugh:

Yeah, I believe there is at least one Texas Aggie on the forum. But, he'll figure it out after the first few tries. :doh:

CD

Back