griddle me this?

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
the Mrs wanted burgers. great. I'll fire up the blackstone after work. all the prep work was done including seasoning of the meat. :becky: added oakridge santa Maria to the ground beef. woman are you crazy! don't you know they went out of business...that stuff is for special occasions...not burgers.

so what would you do? keep my mouth shut that's what l I did.

well let's cook. I'll start my silent revenge with sauted onions. it will be literally silent butt deadly later on.

Patty's had some good color one better than the other...I know which one is mine:biggrin1:

onions look good.

cheese is on

oh look one of the buns is burnt

burger time. you know it wasn't a bad use of my private stock. just don't go telling the wife that

Very nice! I had an almost identical meal Wednesday night and leftovers yesterday with ground up brisket trimmings. Unfortunately my Blackstone with hardcover has become a table with tools with a project going on at the moment. So I had to smash in a pan. You start to realize how easy smashing burgers are on a big griddle is when compared to smashing burger patties individually in a pan for a family worth and doubling up patties.

A good 'ole burger is hard to beat. I know you both enjoyed them. BTW - smart man re: complaints about when to use the Santa Maria rub. Lesser men would have stepped off that cliff...

Looks/sounds good.

Never tried anything from Oakridge. Have Simply Marvelous Santa Maria, which has been very good on everything I've tried it on.

Back