THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

emjuwar

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
Wouter
Hello,

After lurking here for a couple of months I have decided to introduce myself. Perhaps I'll even post some pictures of some of the stuff I've made lately.

I've always been into grilling but only recently started taking it the next level.
Had a cheap offset / charcoal / gas combo and though it worked fine though I went trough ALOT of charcoal.

I was looking around for something new, and it happens there was a discount on a Golden's Cast Iron Cooker in a dutch store that delivered here in Belgium. Searched the internet for some reviews on the product and came across Lunchman's review on this forum.

And lets just say the rest is history :)

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

You will bring a tear to Lunchman's eye when he reads this. Welcome to the brethren and no doubt he will be willing to give you all of the help you need to master that cooker.

Back