Green lane - Smoke in The Valley

Remember when that guy stole that golf cart last year then a bunch of drunk people decided to build the world's tallest and hottest bonfire? Then one of the drunks decided to walk around telling teams what a great cook he was?

Remember when that guy stole that golf cart last year then a bunch of drunk people decided to build the world's tallest and hottest bonfire? Then one of the drunks decided to walk around telling teams what a great cook he was?

no pictures, it didnt happen!!:laugh:

remember the really drunk chick and the stage lighting in the guys tent....

like it was yesterday... just can't remember where that great cook finished? :confused:

The golf cart ride was fun til the battery died :thumb:

Ah, forgot about the concert lighting at our site. And the world's smallest bacon explosion. What a blast. Wish I wasn't going to Memphis in May.

That was a great time. The crawfish boil, cooking with Clint and Sal, the mud, the drunken guy in the bad shirt, the 40' tall fire. Most of all it was my introduction to this nutty thing we call a comp. Meeting so many new friends. Good luck to all this year.

That was a great time. The crawfish boil, cooking with Clint and Sal, the mud, the drunken guy in the bad shirt, the 40' tall fire. Most of all it was my introduction to this nutty thing we call a comp. Meeting so many new friends. Good luck to all this year.

Oddly, I think that weekend ranks #1 in my most favorite contests ever. What an awesome time and I never even saw the beer garden.

Back