THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looks great---nothing like green chile sauce on a cheeseburger too

A while back, I picked up a book from the library "Mexican cooking for dummies" Good read!:p Saw a recipe for this...man was it good!...Simple sauce...Roasted Tomatillos, onions, garlic, serano, poblano and jalapeno peppers w/ olive oil, s & p...didn't have cilantro... mixed it up in my proccessor, thined it out w/ a little water.I grilled up some Tritip steaks, and layered it on...very, very good! Tangy, spicy... I had some leftover, and made a Pork Verde? Not sure whats it called actually...:icon_blush: L/O pulled pork, simmered in the Green Chile Sauce...wrapped in a tortilla... Amazing...good all around sauce...enjoy the pics!

oops... I used 1 big onion, for this recipe...I left the charred flesh on, better tasting!:p

That looks great, Roy! Thanks for the recipe! I want to clarify one thing, however... You mention onion in the post quoted above, and I see onion in the first picture, but I don't see onion in the recipe. Did you inadvertently leave it out of the recipe, or was that a change that you made?

That looks great, Roy! Thanks for the recipe! I want to clarify one thing, however... You mention onion in the post quoted above, and I see onion in the first picture, but I don't see onion in the recipe. Did you inadvertently leave it out of the recipe, or was that a change that you made?

Thanks Ronnel!:p
Forgot to put it in the recipe... I usually take 3-4 recipes and sort add/delete stuff to my liking...

Back