THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Buy in bulk if you can. If not , buy at least 2 bottles. You'll kick yourself if you don't. They carry good stuff.

been looking at the rubs for some time now bubba can I guy get a sample ?or do i just need to bite the bullet and get some and hope for the best lol im sure there all great but the kids dont like some of the rubs I have got in the past

been looking at the rubs for some time now bubba can I guy get a sample ?or do i just need to bite the bullet and get some and hope for the best lol im sure there all great but the kids dont like some of the rubs I have got in the past

I can do samples of rubs and marinades if you can handle the shipping.

$5.00 pretty much anywhere.

hey bubba i will go one better how about I buy a bottle of rub and you throw in some samples of the one i dont have yet ? thanks scott b

ok bubba I dropped the hammer on a rub if you can fix me up that would be kool thanks

Bite the bullet and buy bulk. I got 5# Yardbird, used 2.5# and my one of my 1# vac bags Sunday. Now I need to buy another 5#.

Back