GreatGrills ... Another Grand!!!

Congrats Becky and Mark! Next to Bubba and Jeff you are my next heroes!!

Bubba and Jeff rock....Those guys go out there and work their tails off.. Always love cooking with them...AND that is WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT:p :p :p

Bubba and Jeff rock....Those guys go out there and work their tails off.. Always love cooking with them...AND that is WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT:p :p :p

Well, they work their tails off after 6AM!:shock:

Next to Wayne Blanchard, you are my hero. Then there's that guy from Nantucket.

I'm blushing!:icon_blush: and I AM the man from Nantucket!!

Todd, where we gonna see you next, Blue Springs?

If you have never cooked aside Mark and Becky you have missed out. Mark sits around and complains about the DOG. Becky does beer inspections at every cooksite. You never see much work, and then a great surprise they frantically perform great artistic magic and put award winning boxes together, just in time for turn in.

Congratulations to Mark and Becky on a great comp.
Merl

If you have never cooked aside Mark and Becky you have missed out. Mark sits around and complains about the DOG. Becky does beer inspections at every cooksite. You never see much work, and then a great surprise they frantically perform great artistic magic and put award winning boxes together, just in time for turn in.

Congratulations to Mark and Becky on a great comp.
Merl

Hell, that's all I ever see is Mark working. That guy's the hardest working man in BBQ! He's rarely happy (maybe that's called humble), but always working.

Since we didnt win GC, at least it went to one of the Brethren teams. Congrats and good job!
Tim

Hell, that's all I ever see is Mark working. That guy's the hardest working man in BBQ! He's rarely happy (maybe that's called humble), but always working.

The one thing I've learned from Mark is never be satisfied. He's always trying to get better ( if that's possible ). If he's not at a contest, you can bet he's cooking and practicing. Becky- first words when I come to their site- " Hey, need a beer!" These people are great team- proud to call them friends!:-D

Congrats Mark and Becky,

As Neal said, we tanked a bit. But it was fun seeing everybody.

Glad a brethren made it to the winners circle!!

Back