Great place you have here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durzil

Full Fledged Farker
Hello,

I found your guys forum while doing some research about buying a smoker. After reading about the truly amazing UDS I decided to build one using Norcoredneck's Guide (a big thank you for the guide and answering some questions in pm's). She's up and smoking right now and I'll have her fully finished this next week (waiting on my Tel-Tru thermometer and Cone lid to come in) after that I'll put an all weather exhaust on her and a paint job.

I'll try and post pics once I'm fully finished with fabrication.

I live in Oregon with my Wife and our 6 month old Son. I own a Char-Broil Red 3 burner gas grill besides my UDS. I use to use my old BBQ to smoke out of. I got the new BBQ for my b day recently and since it can not be turned into a smoker I built a much better one! I really enjoy making baby back ribs and baked beans. All though I'm smoking a fattie right now to make breakfast sandwiches out of so we'll see how that goes.

Well thank you for the site and all the help you guys give out. I'll be trying some new things in the coming months and hopefully borrowing some recipes.

Welcome aboard Durzil, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

newbie from Albuq.

Found BBQB surfing for smoker info. Glad I did. Have burned up several gas and electric smokers over the past 10 years and knew there had to be a better way. Live in New Mexico and smoke everything from Chile to Cheese...every once in a while successfully. I am here to learn.
Thanks for the opportunity.:clap2:

Hello from the Hoosier state!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back