Great Lakes BBQ Association Team of The Year

Just a reminder, the deadline to enter is this Saturday June 26th at 11:00am sharp. There is still time to mail them in or you can drop them off at the Auburn Hills Comp by Saturday morning.

Good Luck!!

Do you meant to tell me that Troy is going to cook this one? I figured for sure he'd take a week off. So we'll have both Troy :sick: and the Kilted Wonders :boxing: :heh: to worry about? Hope Walt brings his new music. If I get a chance I'll load some on my ipod. Wish I was going to have more time to visit. Anybody want to drop by and help with a parsley box around 10:30 pm? Figure that's the first chance I'll get to do boxes. Plan to trim all my meats tomorrow so all I have to do is inject and rub and in one case butter :shock::-o

And yes I signed up for the GLBBQA TOY. :twisted:

Oops, forgot to approve your membership. :heh:

Glad to have you aboard Ford.

I'll have your membership packet for you Friday. :thumb:

Oops, forgot to approve your membership. :heh:

Glad to have you aboard Ford.

I'll have your membership packet for you Friday. :thumb:
Was I supposed to get a membership packet? When do I start getting emails from the GLBBQA? Do you still pusblish the newsletter? I have so many questions now that I'm a member. Will look forward to talking Friday. Come over about 10:30 and you can do a parsley box while we talk. :-D

Was I supposed to get a membership packet? When do I start getting emails from the GLBBQA? Do you still pusblish the newsletter? I have so many questions now that I'm a member. Will look forward to talking Friday. Come over about 10:30 and you can do a parsley box while we talk. :-D

I'll gladly answer your questions AND build ya a box.

I prefer my Gentleman Jack chilled. :thumb:

I'll gladly answer your questions AND build ya a box.

I prefer my Gentleman Jack chilled. :thumb:
How about Crown Black? Maybe I can bribe Troy at the same time. And I keep the #7 and the Crown in my fridge so it's chilled just not frozen.

You boys should get to know another little Tennesse wonder... comes from the bourbon triangle, just down the road from Jack and George Dickel's place....a little town called Kelso. Prichards Double Barrel Bourbon....... oh this is nice stuff.....

You boys should get to know another little Tennesse wonder... comes from the bourbon triangle, just down the road from Jack and George Dickel's place....a little town called Kelso. Prichards Double Barrel Bourbon....... oh this is nice stuff.....
I'm hoping this means that you'll have some for a taste in a few weeks:grin:

Bourbon Triangle in Tennessee ?? :becky:
I thought it was Tennessee Sippin Whiskey... :becky:

You are correct Sir.... Mr. Jack is TN whiskey... Mr. Dickel I believe is bourbon.... and Mr. Prichard is bourbon. And yes a nice little triangle it is.... about 20 miles from Lynchburg to Tullahoma... about 20 miles from Tullahoma to Kelso..... and about 20 miles from Kelso back to Lynchburg. And dear sweet little ol' Winchester lies right in the middle..... Oh.. don't blink :roll: or you will drive right through Kelso.

Maybe you guys can straighten out my wife this weekend. Cause she keeps byin this Makers Mark crap.:shocked: If she'd drink somethin cheaper maybe I could afford move up to choice on my brisket.:doh: My cheap vodka does wonders for me.:thumb: Well....... not my scores, but it always seems like a good idia at the time!!

Dickel is whisky. Bourban comes from Kentucky. Hey Ford I will bring some Prichards to Mobile next year you are more than welcome to come over and try some while ya help build my boxes next year ;)

Dickel is whisky. Bourban comes from Kentucky. Hey Ford I will bring some Prichards to Mobile next year you are more than welcome to come over and try some while ya help build my boxes next year ;)
I'm still serious about getting a place down there but obviously will need to talk to some folks about the oil situation first. I may even just live in the motor home for a few months down there. Guess that's a long way of saying I'll be making my own boxes.

Back